Sunday, November 18, 2018

A few things I have learned 181118


      What I have written in this post really works. I know because I researched it first and then used it to get to where I wanted to be. My only issue was I did not set my goals high enough because I could not imagine more than what I did. I imagined my goals in mid 1986. Once I set thoughts to paper, the race was on. I had given myself 5 years to get there, but was well on my way by July of 1987.


      If you want something, set a definite goal. Be specific, write it down, read it daily, see yourself attaining that goal.
      Repetitive affirmation produces faith and that produces reality. Having faith no matter how wild your dreams may be is essential.
      Thoughts can and do produce reality. Nothing in our world is accomplished unless it starts with a simple thought.
      Repeat what you want out loud, when you want it, how you will achieve it, see yourself having attained the goal you set.
      Do not allow negative people and their influences affect you. One person can take the wind out of your sails and leave you adrift in a sea of sadness.
      It works best if you do not share your goals with other people because they may tell you how foolish you are and how you will never get to your goal. That can severely damage your dreams and prevent you from getting where you want to be. Once the wheels were set in motion and I was committed to the first step I shared that first step with some and as I stated above I got some negative responses from a few people, not all. Had I done that right away I do not think I would have ever completed my plans.
      I wish you the very best in making your dreams come true.

Copyright Bill Weber 2018 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment