Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Missouri 181002


      The picture below is a representation of how the universe began, the big bang. I have read and watched shows on the creation of the universe and both describe the event. For the first 500 million years the universe was a bioling hot mass of molten matter.

      Here in Missouri, especially the south west we have more rocks from the big bang than we have soil. I was out on the patio today looking around and I saw several rocks on the ground which do not allow grass to grow. That is when I started to wonder where did the dirt come from? The big bang left nothing but molten rocks, so did the dirt come from, outer space? If so, how did dirt get there? I am not just trying to be silly here, but I do wonder where dirt came from.
      
      
      

No comments:

Post a Comment