Monday, January 22, 2018

A Psychic Phone Call 010704

     This piece was written in 2001 when there were numerous TV commercials for the "Psychic Friends Hotline" Ms. Cleo was the psychic in the commercials.

July 4, 2001

‘A Psychic Phone Call’

     All I can say is wow! That Ms.Cleo really is a psychic. She knew about my birthday and she knows about some good things that are coming into my life. She dreamed about it the other night. She knew I was married and knew I had a job. But she was short on time when I called for my free reading. She said I could call back later to find out about the wonderful things she said are in store for me. She said that it would be $3.95 a minute for subsequent calls and I may have to make several because she wants to slowly unveil my future so I can think about it and get the most benefit from her wonderful news. That Ms. Cleo is amazing. She even said I could pay her by my credit card, so I could spread out the time payments. That way I could hold on to the cash I would be getting. It's going to be a sum of money, but she of course didn't want to mention too much about it on our first call. She wanted to just visit and then later tell me how to get the fantastic things she sees in the future for me. I'll use my credit card for the first few calls then I'll just pay it off with the cash that is going to come rolling into my life. She said I should tell my friends to call her too, especially Rick so he and she can discuss the transplant surgery. She is looking for the right donor now. She knows that the donor is out there and just needs to realize he has to call her and she will tell him all about the procedure. She can really see many things that go far into the future and it may take a while for these things to fully happen, but I should keep calling and she will let me know when the time is right. Oh I’m also going to get a big promotion soon. And I may have a trip in store for me. I hope she means a pleasant journey. Everything she says has some meaning, but it’s not really totally clear to me what she is saying, but she says it will all become very clear in time. She has that kind of Voodoo voice that is just hypnotizing to me. My first $3.95 a minute call ended up being over $90 but like I say, it was hypnotizing. And I’m not worried, because there is going to be money coming into my life soon. I just need to stay in contact with her for a while and she will guide me. I never knew that a perfect stranger would be so interested in me. But when I said that she countered with” well you’re no stranger to me Bill, I’ve known about you since I had the dream.” That Caribbean sounding voice just mesmerizes me. I can sit and listen to her endlessly and she said “don’t worry about money Bill, it’s on the way. You just keep calling and I’ll guide you through the tunnel to the other side.” I thought of another question after talking to her a second time and so I thought why not call and ask her about it and see what I should do? Well Ms.Cleo wasn’t there when I called, but there was another psychic there and when I said I had been talking to Ms. Cleo the second psychic said she knew that. Do you see what I mean, about how they just seem to know things? The second psychic was doing those Tarot cards when we were on the telephone and she said that there may be even more wealth coming into my life than Ms. Cleo had said. So when I asked if that had something to do with the promotion Ms. Cleo had talked about she said yes! Well how do you suppose she could have known that if she wasn’t psychic? I asked her if it was going to be a really big pay raise and she said yes! She knew all along it was, and she said Ms. Cleo knew about it too. They all know a lot about me and many more people. She said that all of the psychics there were going to help. She said that they would be doing this free, except the cost of the telephone lines is very expensive and they just needed a little money to pay for electricity and all. That way they could reach the greatest number of people and help them. I’ll tell you after just three telephone calls I am sold on the benefits of these psychic friends. She said they knew all along they could help. Do you see what I mean?

     Well I have to end this for tonight. And by the way, if you felt a little tug at your toes, I’ve been pulling your leg all along. I hope I’ve given you a laugh and strung you along for a while anyway.

     I wish you peace and love and happiness.

     Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment