Saturday, July 30, 2016

Strange Dream 1607

Last night I had this dream. I was going to a new bank that was not only a bank, but also a bar. Every line to a teller was long, but as I stood waiting to open an account, five or six people would walk up to the open space for drinks and bartenders would appear with drinks for them. I would then switch to line up behind those getting drinks, but the bartenders would then disappear and the lines waiting for the tellers would be longer than when I left.
I got mad at that and left to find another bank, only to discover someone had stolen my truck. I walked around the area and saw my truck parked on a lot with others and all were plugged into electrical outlets like they were electric cars. I unplugged mine and stole my truck back and headed for another bank. Halfway there, my truck quit running, so I picked up a bicycle and pedaled away across a small river to another town on the far bank of the river.

As I entered the new bank I saw nothing but people I have known that are now dead and gone. I never did open the new account.

No comments:

Post a Comment