Sunday, February 14, 2016

Mr. Collins

This just came to mind and I thought it was interesting. We were living in San Diego when I started collecting coins. They are all gone now, but I remember the man I used to buy them from. His name was Collins and he told me his story one time and I will relate it to you. He lived in Illinois when he was young. He went to college there. During those days he had an interest in coins and traded or sold them during his days at the university. He graduated with a degree in engineering and his parents were so proud he could now get a good job as an electrical engineer. Mister Collins said he was sad that he never got that job as an engineer, he was just too busy to ever look for one. He loved coins and made a very good living buying and selling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment