Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Life

          We have only been here 28 years, but today is the coolest August day I can ever remember! We have had no sunshine and the high temp is 65 degrees. So far this year is the wettest June, July and August I remember. I know there is what the scientists call global warming, but I just have a difficult time with that situation. Oops, the sun just came out at 4 PM, yea! All in all, life is good as long as I do not think too hard about the negative side of life which seems to be everywhere on the news. I suppose bad news is more sensational than good news, but I would like to see what happens if everyone heard about the good things in life. Joyce and I have had a lot of rough times in our life, but we have survived and will continue hopefully. Oops, the sun just disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment