Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Stalking You

I woke up this morning with a little drool on my pillow and I thought this is good material for a country song. So I sat down to write this. I do not condone anything written here or even consider that it is right. This is just what came into my head.

The drool on my pillow was telling me today
I’m sleeping so much better since you moved away

Since I stopped stalking you
I don’t have a whole lot to do

I think I’ll go out today
And find me a likely prey

Someone to follow night and day
In my own special way

Someone new to love today
Someone who won’t move away

Someone who likes my style of play
Be she straight or gay

It doesn’t matter anyway
It’s just my idea of play

I’ll find myself someone new today
Someone I’ll never lay

It’s just my peculiar way
My way of loving you today


No comments:

Post a Comment