Saturday, December 1, 2012

UFOS


UFOS


I think most of you readers probably do not believe in UFOS. I can understand that as so many UTUBE videos show some very sketchy videos of UFOS. As for me, I remember seeing a LOOK magazine in a public library that was printed in the mid-fifties that had an excellent picture of three saucers flying over the capital building in Washington D.C. This was long before photo shop and personal computers. They looked very real and large in relation to the capital. There was an interesting story inside the magazine to go with the pictures. I saw the magazine in the early eighties and have been a believer ever since. I step out on the back deck every evening just to look at the night sky and look for anything like a flying saucer. Sometimes there are very high-flying objects that mixed with all the thousands of stars visible here make it impossible to be sure if the objects are moving or just stars that seem to move as I look across the skies and back. Sometimes the bare tree branches moving in the view of the stars make stars seem to move. I keep looking up, waiting to see a close-up of a saucer. Maybe someday, maybe when the world ends on December 21 of 2012 the skies will be filled with flying saucers reining havoc upon the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment